Name:
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom

26 year old ninja living in the picturesque village of Manchester, uk. Head geek for a child care company. Tall, dark and working on the handsome (much work still needed).

Thursday, June 29, 2006

New Job!

Well my temping is finally coming to an end. Due to me being a bit rubbish i haven't managed to find a job until now. Thankfully the Home Office will employ any old fool. And hence I now work for them. I'm in Her Majesties Inspectorate of Probation. I am the very lowliest flunky. A kind of assistant flunky to normal flunkies.

Still, the pay check is steady, if pathetically small) and my colleagues are a decent bunch for the most part. I'm on Flexitime, which given my problems with buses is a GOOD THING. Its alos quite easy to get to on foot, in fact its quicker to walk home than get the bus. Hence i now walk lots which can only be a good thing.

Hopefully, my new pay check will allow me to start getting rid of my huge overdraft.



To all my regular readers, "Sorry I've been gone so long. I'm sure you both missed me"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home